Copyright And Permissions
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSIONS
Publishing House "Baltija Publishing" protects your rights as an author and guarantees that any juridical information and questions regarding author’s right will be regulated.
Authors whose articles are published in open-access retain copyright to the content of the articles. The publisher is granted the right to make the first publication of the article. Open access articles can be published under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) 4.0: allows content to be copied, adapted, displayed, distributed, re-published or otherwise re-used for any purpose including for adaptation and commercial use provided the content is attributed.
If the article is published in open-access under CC BY 4.0 or CC BY-NC 4.0 licenses, users may reproduce it in accordance with their terms.
Additionally, if the article had been published under CC BY-NC 4.0 (which was possible till the 15th of December, 2018), the use for the following commercial purposes requires permission:
- reproduction of content in a work or product intended for sale;
- reproduction in presentations, brochures or other marketing materials used for commercial purposes;
- distribution of the content to promote or market a person, product, course, service or organization;
- text and data mining for the purpose of creating a saleable product or product which benefits from promotional or advertising revenue;
- use of the content by a commercial entity or individual for the purposes of remuneration, directly or indirectly through sale, licensing, promotion or advertising;
- linking to the content (in an email, webpage, portable electronic device or otherwise) for the specific purpose of marketing or advertising a person, product, course, service or organization for commercial benefit.